Little Star Homeschool

"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." Plato

Not the embarrasing 'I've put my foot in it' kind of clangers, but the pink knitted variety. Bought a DVD whilst out shopping featuring some of my fave characters from childhood, remember the soup dragon? Robert watched it all twice, he was entranced so its been a peaceful evening.

More work tomorrow and John has to wait in for the man to fix the gas meter, we had it changed and its not working properly. Its a card meter and it won't accept the new card, or should I say *cards*. In the space of a week we've had 5 completely useless cards and the credit on the meter is ebbing away. Good job its summer and we don't need the heating on otherwise I would be blowing a fuse. John is more laid back than me and is sure it will be ok. I am preparing for battle with British Gas. Grrrrr.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About this blog

My Blog List

Followers

DAILY CARTOON click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM FAMILY CARTOONS