Little Star Homeschool

"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." Plato

When I got in from work yesterday John had a message for me. My mum had slipped on some wet leaves, fallen and broken her arm. Its in the same place as one of my customers broke hers last winter, so I know what to expect at least. Its at the top of her left arm so can only rest in a sling - no pot. We will visit her tomorrow and see what we can do to help. I am one of five, four of whom live locally so she isn't short of lifts in cars and people to do shopping. I have spoken to her on the phone and she sounds okay but I am still worried. This is my invincible, strong mother who has suddenly become frail and old overnight.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About this blog

My Blog List

Followers

DAILY CARTOON click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM FAMILY CARTOONS