Little Star Homeschool

"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." Plato


We've made Numberjack One and Zero from felt, quite easy to make using printouts from cbeebies as patterns, some stuffing, stick on googly eyes and embroidery thread for the mouth.

We are making one a day. Robert also wants to know if we can make the other characters - the Problem Blob, Shape Japer and the Puzzler. So once I have figured out how to make a felt ball....

I still haven't had a cigarette since July 1st, so its 27 days smoke free for me *hurrah*

7 comments:

felt ball pattern Must go find the numberjack patterns, Small would love those!

Thanx for the pattern Jax thats just what I needed : )

Great to see you having fun with the Numberjacks!
All the best
Chris Ellis and the Numberjacks

my youngest addicted to numberjacks. we made some out of fimo which was fun, but the felt looks good, so we may make some of those too, thanks

Thanks for the inspiration. With help from from grandma we have made 4, 6 and 3 so far. We are big numberjacks fans in this house.
Katie. Sapphire and Etienne

My daughter Ruby is 8 and has aspergers, she is obsessed with the numberjacks, particularly one ! I love writing but I'm useless at knitting/felt making. If anybody here will make us a one or maybe another number, I am willing to send a postal order for it as it would really make our day.
email me at cheekymouse4@yahoo.co.uk
Lots of love,
Becky.
PS We are really impressed with your creativity

Glad you like the show! Check out the new website at www.numberjacks.co.uk
Chris Ellis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About this blog

My Blog List

Followers

DAILY CARTOON click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM FAMILY CARTOONS