Little Star Homeschool

"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." Plato

I know its early but I've never been known for my patience so we've started doing some science projects a little before the actual start of Science Week. The first experiment involves some carnations, three vases filled with water and the addition of three different food colourings. We chose red, blue and yellow. This is the photo for the beginning of the experiment. I asked Robert what he thought might happen to the flowers and he answered in a roundabout way that they will drink the water and change colour according to the water they are in. I will take another photo tomorrow.



After setting up the flower experiment it was art time.



And here's one he made earlier...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About this blog

My Blog List

Followers

DAILY CARTOON click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM FAMILY CARTOONS